Monday, September 17, 2007

Sept 17 ManTech Class


This september 17 class was a real eye opener for me, imagine, all this time, I was so dumb still thinking that a primary memory card for your PC still costs 3000 pesos more than what it costs now. It's not only the prices that goes down so fast thou, things in the IT world changes so fast too.

It made me realize and think about how fast the rate of technology is improving to such 
a point that not getting hold of information as soon as possible will get you left behind, fast. I realized that to be able to get into a deep understanding with technology, a lot of time online in the net, doing research is a very necessary task. I just  realized that what they said about the study of technology as life long learning, is definitely true.


No comments: